Thursday, June 16, 2011

Rest Of My Life

So this morning, i wake up to Brooklyn coughing her head off :( she had a runny nose for almost 2 weeks & ive done everything that i can to help make it stop. Here these past couple days shes had a lot of crud in her throat. Well i've been giving her breathing treatments hoping that it would help. Nothing. So i would absolutely LOVE to take her to the doctor but guess what? I have absolutely NO WAY to get her there. I have no vehicle to take my child to the doctor in desperate need. Parents? Working. Aunts? Busy. Boyfriend? Working. So i have to settle for waiting til tomorrow to get my daughter to the doctor & use my mothers car. It makes me SO mad that i have no job, no car when i need them the most! I was really about to start calling up my friends & ask them to take us. But i don't want to be such a mooch. Am i really gonna have to mooch off my friends & family for the rest of my life? I don't want to! I ALWAYS said that once i move out on my own that i will NEVER depend on other people for anything, & that i could do it on my own. Well i was WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I HATE depending on OTHER people to go out of their way just for me, when i should be able to do it all on my own. I HATE it! I really dont wanna do this forever! Anybody have ANY ideas??? Or advice? i would really appreciate it! :/

xoxoxox ♥Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment