Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Hey Guys!

Hey everyone!
*Just so you know this isn't really my first blog post, just deleted all my old ones so i can start fresh & get new people to follow & read :)
*So things have been really crazy these past couple weeks, but this past week & 1/2 its really calmed down alot. I've graduated (June 3rd;; Class of 2011!) & i've been home this past week & 1/2 alone with Baby Brooklyn & shes really became a HUGE momma's girl. More spoilt than ever :/ I really really want to start looking for a job. But i know how hard it would be with sharing a vehicle & finding ways to get brooklyn to the baby sitter & finding ways to work, so i think my best bet; is to wait til this fall & start putting my applications in & hope for the best. The money that i have earned from graduation is soon going to the bank (after i do some much needed shopping lol) & im gonna try to put it in a savings account & hope that it draws a lot of intrest (unless they make me get a bank account :/ which is something that i don't really need) but other than that idk what else to do with that money, save up money so i can get a job & make some more money.
--> On the other hand; I've really been lonely these past couple days. My boyfriend is working double (when he can) so all i have is a baby who sleeps all the time :( I really want to start saving up money for a car or something cuz im just a bout to blow up with insanity of sitting at home all day everyday. Is this really how it's going to be for the rest of my life? I'm deffently going to get a job & go to school (next year) & hopefully i'll figure out what i really want to do with the rest of my life. Until then.. I don't know!


But this is about all i have to blog about :) So follow me! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment