Saturday, June 18, 2011

Not Feeling The Best

*I woke up at noon today. Not feeling the greatest. My head feels like its going to explode! My ears hurt, my throat is scratchy, im super tired, congested, runny/stuffy nose and i feel like pulling my eyes out because of the sting in my eyes when i blink or close my eyes. Sinus infection? Maybe. But i've never had one (that i can remember) so i dont know what it's like. My boyfriend is getting on me for not cleaning the house and just being lazy today. Well im sorry that i DONT feel good at all.
Anyways, so tomorrows fathers day :) We're going to my brothers new house for a cookout for my daddy (yes i still call him daddy)! I don't know where i would be today in life if it wasn't for my dad.

I love him :) So speaking of Daddy's Day ... Im planning on making a home cooked supper for my lover! I hope he likes it! Right now Jr's mowing, after he gets done, me & him are gonna go out to chili's & grab some food. Baby Back Ribs!? I think so :) Ribs is my favorite food on the planet. Brooklyn's sleeping at the moment, she went to bed at 7:30 pm last night! & woke up at her usual time (10:00) Shes done that a couple times now. Makes me so proud :) Poor thing, i dont think shes feeling well today either. I'm kind of pumped for my brothers cookout tomorrow! Gonna take TONS of pictures. I love cookouts, especially during the summer. Just hope its not too hot outside. Right now im drinking alka seltzer & its absolutely gross! But at least my stomach ache is going away. Thats pretty much all i have to blog about for today!

Don't forget to follow my blog xoxoxo ♥Amanda Dawn

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like its just allergies. I have that problem all the time. Take some clartin or zyrtec. Benadryl will make you drowsy. Oh and there is nothing wrong with calling him that. Im almost 22 and I still call my dad, daddy. Love ya sis!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, i'm feeling much better though, Don't really know what it was, maybe just an allergy bug. But thanks for the suggestion, i'll deffently try that!

    ReplyDelete