Saturday, July 9, 2011

Whats Next?

♡ Hey guys! I just got home from picnic in the park. It was the same as every other year, but it was nice to get out of the house, & let Brooklyn explore a little bit. I can NOT believe that i forgot my camera in the vehicle! UGH makes me soo MAD! But the fireworks were loud, Brooklyn loved them, except they scared her. Poor baby. Last year, she was only 4 months old & she slept through the WHOLE thing. Surprised me! So i decided to fill out an application to a resturant (the only resturant in my town) which is hometown pizza. But its filled out and ready to be turned in tomorrow! So hopefully i hear something back. Or something, cause im bout to go crazy! I can just walk there so i guess im going to have to find a dependable neighbor to babysit until i actually have durable transportation. Everybody keeps tellin me, "Amanda, why don't you just fill out an application to hometown? You can just walk to work." Well to answer everybodies questions; what about Brooklyn? How am i supposed to get her to the babysitter (which is family). Family is the only dependable babysitting that i have, (mainly because it's free) but they also get to spend time with Brooklyn cause they don't get to see her alot anymore now that im out of school. But i guess if i have a job and also sell me some avon, then i'll be making some progress that i need. I'm getting too attached to Brooklyn, i start to feel guilty whenever i leave her with her grandparents for even 3 hours. I hate being away from her. But i DO need some time away, this is getting to be WAYYY too overwhelming for me. Don't get me wrong i love being a mother, but even 'older' mothers have to go out and blow off some steam & stress every now and then. I was the kind of person who NEVER wanted to be at home, i always had to be out with friends, even if it meant watching movies at their place. I hated being stuck at home doing a whole lot of nothing. Now that i have responsibilty, its like whenever i get the chance to go out, i don't want to leave the house. I don't know whats going on with me. Hopefully some miracle will happen & i'll get a good job & find a cheap babysitter that i can trust. I need all the help i can get here lately.
♡ But anywho, its a saturday night, Brooklyns tucked tight in bed, so that just means a nice curl on the couch watching TV with my perfect boyfriend :) Come monday, i'm going to the bank to talk about opening a bank account so i can start my avon business again. I have a LOT to do, but im so scatter brained! I don't know what to do first. I hate to be such a downer and a negative nancy, but i doubt i'll get the call from Hometown. So i'm not giving up on doing whatever i can to get me some cash. If anybody has any ideas, please let me know. So far, on my idea list i have;; application to hometown pizza, selling avon, and selling items on ebay & babysitting. So if you have any ideas, please comment and let me know. Im a mother in distress! Well i thought i would do a quick blog before i hit the sheets. Hope everybody has a great night!




Follow Me! ♥always Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment